Welcome to ToriParkki!
Vaasan ToriParkki is one of the biggest car-park facilities in Finland. It houses 836 parking bays on two underground levels underneath the market square in downtown Vaasa.
You can drive to ToriParkki via two entrance ramps (max height 2,3m), both of them located along Kauppapuistikko street, one at the southern (Kauppapuistikko 15) and the other at the northern end (Kauppapuistikko 10) of ToriParkki. See map
Car lots for the disabled
There are two car lots reserved for the disabled, at the upper level close to the entry to Sokos Hotel Vaakuna. These lots are subject to a charge. There are free-of-charge car lots for the disabled at the Market Square.
Recharge stations for electric cars
We also have recharge stations for electric cars (lower level, 9 pcs). Info tel. 0800 02200 (24/7) virta.global/info
ToriParkki is operated with ’Pay on Foot’ automatic machines. The pay stations accept cash and debit/credit cards.
The machines accept 5 € / 10 € / 20 € bank notes as well as 50 cent / 1 € / 2 € coins. The pay station machine will return change.
There are underground access routes to the surrounding buildings – two routes to Rewell Mall, one to Espen Mall and one to Sampotalo. The route to Sampotalo is for both pedestrians and vehicles. You can drive from the Sampotalo (Citymarket) car-park to ToriParkki but not the other way round.
There are four elevators / staircases from ToriParkki out to the market square.
How to Use the ’Pay on Foot’ Parking
- Drive down to the barrier, press a button and take the ticket from the machine. The barrier will lift for you to enter.
- Drive to car-park and choose your parking bay where you like, either on the upper or on the lower level.
- When you return to the car-park, insert your ticket in one of the eight automatic pay stations and it will display the sum you are required to pay.
- After the payment, take back the ticket, drive to the barrier, the barrier will lift for you to exit. You can now leave the car-park.
Exit after closing hours
- Take your parking ticket with you when you go out. When you return, you can open the stairway door by inserting the ticket in the reader next to the door.
- You pay for the parking at an automatic pay station. There are altogether eight pay stations at ToriParkki. Insert your ticket in the pay station and it will display the sum you are required to pay.
- After the payment, drive to the barrier, and it will lift for you to exit. You can now leave the car-park.